Terms & Conditions
- The arrival and departure timings mentioned on the ticket are pre-scheduled. Departure
and arrival of the buses may be delayed due to unavoidable circumstances viz. traffic
jam, natural calamities and road block etc. however no bus will leave the boarding
point before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers will be required to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 minutes
before departure time of the bus.
- Passengers will be required to furnish the following prior to boarding the bus,
failing which, they may not be allowed to board the bus
a) A copy of the ticket (print out of the ticket or hard copy of the ticket e-mail)
b) Proof of ID (original - Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, Student
ID Card, Voter ID Card etc.)
- Unless explicitly mentioned on the ticket, neither
nor any of its travel partners will take the responsibility of picking up passengers
at their places of choice.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers
and accident. Any passenger carrying cash or goods valued more than Rs. 1000/- must
bring it into the notice of the operating personnel of the company at the time of journey.
Carrying of any undisclosed currency /goods will thus be the sole responsibility
of the passenger and the company will not be responsible or entertain any such claim
from any passenger due to misplacement or theft of such items during the course
- The Company will not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey
due to break down of the vehicle or any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
- The trips will be subject to cancellation of booking or postponement due to break
down of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstances
passengers will be informed through phone / e-mail /sms as soon as possible and
the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the mid-way. Baggage
and luggage will be booked at owner’s risk subjected to the acceptance by
and / or its business partners.
- The refunded money against cancellations through
will be transferred back to the passenger as per mode of purchase of ticket.
- Video and Air conditioning quality in the buses are not guaranteed.
Management reserves the right to reorganise the seats of the buses under special
- If any ticket is cancelled, GST cannot be refunded due to statutory reasons.
- Any legitimate claim based on the above terms and conditions must be lodged within
72 hours of journey with the company.
- No Pet would be allowed
- Transportation of goods / commercial luggage must be booked separately on paying
stipulated charges duly fixed by the Company. Any violation will lead to imposition
of fine Rs. 1000/- over and above the transportation charges.
|Cancellation Cut off Time ||Cancellation Return Amount |
|More than 24 Hours||75%|
- No refund will be given to NO-SHOW passenger who will not report at the boarding point on time.
- Only bonafide passengers holding valid Royal Cruiser tickets booked at Royal Cruiser counters or through its agents are allowed to cancel tickets and collect refund at their respective counters only. It is mandatory to show original photo identity card at the time of cancellation.
- Ticket Cancellation Can Be Before 24 Hours of Journey From Pickup Time & No Refund Within 24 Hours of Boarding Time.
- It Is Right Of Royal Cruiser To Change Cancellation Policy Any Time Without Prior To Notice
- Bookings from this site will be eligible for cancellation through Cancellation Form on this site only. No cancellation request will be entertained by any branch or agent office.
- Refund of partial cancellation will be processed after your journey date.
Please visit us again and feel free to contact for any of your travel with
in future.We shall be pleased to receive your comments, suggestions and feedback.
03340068495 / 9903400910
Email ID: email@example.com